The culture of Algeria is rich, varied and very old. Each region, each city and oasis is a particular cultural space. The Kabylie, the Aurés, the region of Algiers, the plateau, the Valley of M'Zab, the Gourara, the Hoggar, the Saoura are some of the regions with cultural and linguistic particularities. In addition, it has a great French influence, quite greater than in Morocco and Tunisia. The oldest cultural manifestations that have been preserved go back some 8000 years, and are representations of Rock Artrt in Tassili n'Ajjer. The art of Algeria reflects the various chapters of its history and the different influences it has had.
The Association "COULEURS D'ALGÉRIE" brings together artists from different groups of the city of Sidi Bel Abbes, Algeria. They have participated in different international festivals in Europe, Asia and Africa, they offer dances accompanied by their live music, their costumes are according to the dance that represents from North to South and from East to West of Algeria. Each region has its traditions of music, dance and costumes, such as:
- Baile Allawi This dance represents our city Sidi Bel Abbes.
- Tuareg dance This dance represents the desert in the south of Algeria.
- Saf Dance This dance represents the Algerian west.
- Kabyl Dance This dance represents the Algerian tribes in the center of the north of Algeria.
- Dance Chawi This dance represents the east Algerian.
- Nhary Dance This dance represents the Algerian west.